Most Active Stories
- New Lawsuit Alleges Racial Discrimination At Power And Light
- Marathon Spelling Bee Makes Celebrities Out Of Kansas City Area Spellers
- Kansas Supreme Court Rules School Funding Formula Unconstitutional
- Food Critics: Best Sausage In And Around Kansas City
- Archeology Bolsters Background Of Historic Kansas City Homestead
Up to Date
Mon August 5, 2013
Dyan Cannon On Stage, Screen & Life
Heaven can wait for Dyan Cannon. The actress still has plenty she’d like to do, including a guest spot at the New Theatre Restaurant, starting later this month.
On Tuesday's Up to Date, we talk with the three-time Academy Award-nominated actress. She’s also known for her three-year marriage to actor Cary Grant, who was 33 years her senior.
We’ll discuss Cannon’s memoir about her turbulent life with Grant and take a look at what’s ahead for her on stage, screen and real life.
HEAR MORE: Dyan Cannon appears in The Fox on the Fairway at The New Theatre Restaurant from Aug. 29 to Nov. 3. For tickets, visit newtheatre.com or call (913) 649-7469.
Actress Dyan Cannon was nominated for Academy Awards and Golden Globes Awards for her performances in Bob & Carol & Ted & Alice and Heaven Can Wait. She was married to actor Cary Grant from 1965 to 1968. Her memoir about that time, Dear Cary: My Life With Cary Grant, came out in 2011.
Up To Date