Most Active Stories
- Hobby Lobby Ruling A Win For Kansas City Construction Company
- The Story Behind Kansas City's House Of Cards
- Johnson County Ranked One Of The 'Easiest' Places To Live In U.S.
- Neighborhoods In Kansas City's Historic Northeast Move Beyond City Ordinance
- Missouri And Kansas Among Worst States For New Parents
Tue October 23, 2012
Dressed-Up Doggies & Costumed Kitties
It may be cute, but is it safe to dress up your dog and bring him on your trick-or-treating adventure?
Wednesday on Up to Date, our resident veterinarian Dr. Wayne Hunthausen is back to talk about how you can keep your pet safe from Halloween hazards and healthy during the chilly winter months.
Questions or comments for the vet? Give us a call during the show (11 a.m. to Noon) at 816 235 2888 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know. You can also leave comments on KCUR's Facebook page or Tweet us at @KCURUpToDate.
Dr. Wayne Hunthausen is a veterinarian and pet behavior consultant who has been working with pet owners and veterinarians throughout North America to solve companion animal behavior problems since 1982. He received his Bachelor of Arts (zoology) and Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degrees from the University of Missouri. Dr. Hunthausen is director of Animal Behavior Consultations in the Kansas City area, which provides behavior consultations and training services for pet owners, as well as a behavior support service for veterinarians. To read his full bio, click here.