Most Active Stories
- The Fate And Future Of Wyandotte County's Sauer Castle
- The Coolest Rock Concert In Kansas City You Never Knew About
- St. Joseph, Missouri School District's Legal And Political Troubles Mount
- Two Kansas City Area Schools Ranked In News Site's Top 25 List
- Food Critics: The Best Fine Dining In Kansas City
Wed June 18, 2014
Deciding What To Wear To Work
The unwritten rules of how to dress for different occasions can create ambiguous boundaries that are often difficult to navigate.
What does "business casual" actually mean? Would flip-flops ever be fashionable at a wedding?
On Tuesday's Central Standard, we investigate how to decipher different dress codes, and discuss how we communicate with our clothing.
- Elizabeth Briody, corporate anthropolgist and founder of Cultural Keys.
- Ken Petti, brand developer in Kansas City.