Most Active Stories
- Getting To Know Midtown's 'Running Superman'
- Collector And Gallerist Byron Cohen Dies At 72
- Liberty Hospital Announces Layoffs, Citing Pending 'Health Care Storm'
- 5 Things You Should Know About The Genetically Modified Food You’re Probably Eating
- Insight Into The Trials And Joys Of Transgender Relationships
Mon June 30, 2008
David Jackson: Financial Advice For Troubled Economic Times
The current economy has given just about everyone the jitters. The high cost of gas has triggered price increases in basic necessities at the grocery store. The housing industry is in a downturn and the mortgage industry has been hit hard. Many businesses who count on disposable income restaurants and specialty stores are suffering.
And of course there's the fear and trepidation that many feel as they open up their 401k statements. So is there anything new or different that people can do to better survive the recession? KCUR's Susan Wilson asked financial advisor David Jackson.