Most Active Stories
- New Lawsuit Alleges Racial Discrimination At Power And Light
- Marathon Spelling Bee Makes Celebrities Out Of Kansas City Area Spellers
- Kansas Supreme Court Rules School Funding Formula Unconstitutional
- How You Get Out Of Speeding Tickets In Kansas City
- Marathon Jackson County Spelling Bee Finally Ends
Wed October 23, 2013
Creating Unique Halloween Costumes
Halloween isn’t just about the candy anymore. In some circles, it has become a creativity contest for adults and young people alike. With Halloween just around the corner, have you picked out your costume? Will you go for scary or sexy? Political or ironic? Classic or current?
Host Elizabeth Alex talks with a local costume designer and a thrift store fashionista about how to construct your own home-made costume without going over-budget. And how to dress to impress this Halloween.
- Andy Chambers, local make-up artist and costume designer
- Lindsey Kupper, local fashion blogger at Jujou Style