Most Active Stories
- New Lawsuit Alleges Racial Discrimination At Power And Light
- Marathon Spelling Bee Makes Celebrities Out Of Kansas City Area Spellers
- Kansas Supreme Court Rules School Funding Formula Unconstitutional
- How You Get Out Of Speeding Tickets In Kansas City
- Marathon Jackson County Spelling Bee Finally Ends
Mon September 19, 2011
Controlling the Flirting Game
By Susan B. Wilson
KANSAS CITY, MO – Stop by any popular spot for singles, and you've no doubt seen the behavior in some prowling bachelors: single guys coming on strong to women with unbelievable pick-up lines, teasing and very direct eye contact. And sometimes, it works!
But aggressive flirting may also signal the potential of a sexually violent relationship, according to University of Kansas communications professor Jeffrey Hall.
This aggressive flirting style is the subject of Hall's latest study on flirting. You might recall that Hall was on KC Currents some months ago talking about his study. His new findings shed light on what's behind this aggressive type of flirting, and the women who actually like this style.