Most Active Stories
- New Lawsuit Alleges Racial Discrimination At Power And Light
- Marathon Spelling Bee Makes Celebrities Out Of Kansas City Area Spellers
- Kansas Supreme Court Rules School Funding Formula Unconstitutional
- How You Get Out Of Speeding Tickets In Kansas City
- Archeology Bolsters Background Of Historic Kansas City Homestead
Up to Date
Sun October 21, 2012
Consolidating Air Traffic At KCI
A new plan has surfaced in the continuing discussion about how KCI's terminals should be modified.
In the second half of Monday's Up to Date, we'll talk with Kansas City's aviation director, Mark VanLoh, about why he thinks constructing a new 37+ gate terminal on the site of the current Terminal A to house all the airport's traffic is the best option.
We'll give you the details on what the plan entails and how the community is reacting to it.
Mark VanLoh is director of aviation at the Kansas City Aviation Department, where he oversees the management, development, operation and maintenance of Kansas City International Airport and Charles B. Wheeler Downtown Airport. Prior to his tenure in Kansas City, VanLoh was president and chief executive officer with the Chattanooga Metropolitan Airport Authority and commissioner of airports for Cleveland Hopkins International Airport and Burke Lakefront Airport in Cleveland, Ohio.
Up to Date