Most Active Stories
- The Fate And Future Of Wyandotte County's Sauer Castle
- The Coolest Rock Concert In Kansas City You Never Knew About
- Two Kansas City Area Schools Ranked In News Site's Top 25 List
- St. Joseph, Missouri School District's Legal And Political Troubles Mount
- Food Critics: The Best Fine Dining In Kansas City
Up to Date
Sun October 21, 2012
Consolidating Air Traffic At KCI
A new plan has surfaced in the continuing discussion about how KCI's terminals should be modified.
In the second half of Monday's Up to Date, we'll talk with Kansas City's aviation director, Mark VanLoh, about why he thinks constructing a new 37+ gate terminal on the site of the current Terminal A to house all the airport's traffic is the best option.
We'll give you the details on what the plan entails and how the community is reacting to it.
Mark VanLoh is director of aviation at the Kansas City Aviation Department, where he oversees the management, development, operation and maintenance of Kansas City International Airport and Charles B. Wheeler Downtown Airport. Prior to his tenure in Kansas City, VanLoh was president and chief executive officer with the Chattanooga Metropolitan Airport Authority and commissioner of airports for Cleveland Hopkins International Airport and Burke Lakefront Airport in Cleveland, Ohio.
Up to Date