Most Active Stories
- What Would A Sprint, T-Mobile Merger Mean For Kansas City?
- Missouri Creates Unique Medical Classification: Assistant Physician
- Food Critics: Where To Find The Best Slice Of Pizza In Kansas City
- Food Critics: The Best Happy Hour In Kansas City
- Here's What You Need To Know About KCPS-Academie Lafayette Plan
Mon March 26, 2012
Computer Guys: Tech Tools For Entrepreneurs
On this Monday's Central Standard, a look at the technology tools available to help you launch your new business.
Also joining the program will be Lesa Mitchell, VP of Innovation at the Kauffman Foundation, to tell us about programs they offer, and Scott Levitan, Marketing Director for Google, with information about their Get Your Business Online Program.
Plus, a technology news lightening round.