Most Active Stories
- Portraits And Party Scenes From Kansas City's Drag Ball Culture Revealed
- Blue Valley High Lost A 'Star In The Making'
- Music In The '90s: Was There A 'KC Sound'?
- Preschool Trauma Program In Kansas City Getting National Attention
- Kansas City Grocer's Hand-Painted Signs Are A Lost Art In The Modern Age
Mon March 26, 2012
Computer Guys: Tech Tools For Entrepreneurs
On this Monday's Central Standard, a look at the technology tools available to help you launch your new business.
Also joining the program will be Lesa Mitchell, VP of Innovation at the Kauffman Foundation, to tell us about programs they offer, and Scott Levitan, Marketing Director for Google, with information about their Get Your Business Online Program.
Plus, a technology news lightening round.