Most Active Stories
- New Lawsuit Alleges Racial Discrimination At Power And Light
- Marathon Spelling Bee Makes Celebrities Out Of Kansas City Area Spellers
- Contentious Views Dominate Female Bishop's Tenure
- Kansas Supreme Court Rules School Funding Formula Unconstitutional
- Food Critics: Best Sausage In And Around Kansas City
Mon March 26, 2012
Computer Guys: Tech Tools For Entrepreneurs
On this Monday's Central Standard, a look at the technology tools available to help you launch your new business.
Also joining the program will be Lesa Mitchell, VP of Innovation at the Kauffman Foundation, to tell us about programs they offer, and Scott Levitan, Marketing Director for Google, with information about their Get Your Business Online Program.
Plus, a technology news lightening round.