Most Active Stories
- The Fate And Future Of Wyandotte County's Sauer Castle
- The Coolest Rock Concert In Kansas City You Never Knew About
- St. Joseph, Missouri School District's Legal And Political Troubles Mount
- Two Kansas City Area Schools Ranked In News Site's Top 25 List
- Food Critics: The Best Fine Dining In Kansas City
Up to Date
Wed March 26, 2014
The Common Objects Among Different Religions
It’s no secret that people of different religions often clash over their differences. But when you look closer, the similarities jump out, especially when it comes to significant objects.
On Wednesday's Up to Date, our Religion Roundtable takes a look at why objects such as stones, crosses, bread, drums and incense have places of prominence in spiritual observance and how their function differs in each religion.
- Mahnaz Shabbir, president of Shabbir Advisors
- Moses Brings Plenty, community outreach liaison at the Kansas City Indian Center
- Yangsi Rinpoche, president of Maitripa College in Portland, Ore.