Most Active Stories
- 5 Things You Should Know About The Genetically Modified Food You’re Probably Eating
- Where Are The Best Places To Dine Outside In The KC Area?
- New President And CEO For The National World War I Museum
- Overland Park Mosque Plans Big Expansion
- Missouri House Votes To Repeal Mandatory Motorcycle Helmet Law
Wed December 6, 2006
A Christmas Carol in Spanish
Though the Kansas City Repertory Theatre's A Christmas Carol is a long-established Kansas City tradition, there is a new way to experience the show that will be of interest to Spanish-speaking audiences.
By Steve Walker
Kansas City, MO – A Christmas Carol
by Charles Dickens - directed by Linda Ade Brand
Spencer Theatre-4949 Cherry Street
Nov. 18-Dec. 24, 2006
26th Annual Production!
For twenty-six years this charming and magical production with its enchanting music, glorious costumes and entrancing scenery has been the high spot of the Kansas City holiday season. You are transported into the world of Victorian London, materialized straight from the pages of Dickens' immortal story, and follow Ebenezer Scrooge on his ageless journey as he transforms from miser to munificent, kind citizen. Ghostly apparitions, festive dancing and beautiful traditional carol-singing will make you feel the warmth and spirit of this timeless family holiday tradition. As a season subscriber you have the opportunity to order your tickets first and at a special savings!