Most Active Stories
- New Lawsuit Alleges Racial Discrimination At Power And Light
- Marathon Spelling Bee Makes Celebrities Out Of Kansas City Area Spellers
- Kansas Supreme Court Rules School Funding Formula Unconstitutional
- How You Get Out Of Speeding Tickets In Kansas City
- Archeology Bolsters Background Of Historic Kansas City Homestead
Tue December 4, 2012
Children's Mercy And KU Hospital Partner
Two Kansas City hospitals have announced plans to work together to create a single, integrated pediatric program.
Children’s Mercy and the University of Kansas Hospital say they'll work together to improve pediatric care. They're also hoping to expand research, boost training and coordinate children’s health initiatives. The partnership also includes the KU Med Center and the KU Physicians group.
The two hospitals already work together on medical education, research and clinical trials. Details of the new pediatric initiative are still being worked out and representatives from the two hospitals wouldn't comment further.