Most Active Stories
- The Fate And Future Of Wyandotte County's Sauer Castle
- The Coolest Rock Concert In Kansas City You Never Knew About
- St. Joseph, Missouri School District's Legal And Political Troubles Mount
- Two Kansas City Area Schools Ranked In News Site's Top 25 List
- Food Critics: The Best Fine Dining In Kansas City
Thu April 24, 2014
Chiefs 2014 Season Schedule Highlighted By Three National TV Road Games
After last year’s playoff season, the Kansas City Chiefs were thrust into the spotlight with three regular season games on national television this fall, one of which will be at Arrowhead Stadium.
The NFL schedule for the 2014 regular season was released Wednesday night, and for Kansas City Chiefs coach Andy Reid, it’s unfolding in rapid succession.
“Like that, we’re going to be in training camp,” said Andy Reid as he snapped his fingers. “That’s how this thing works. Time flies. When you hit this point, time flies and the next thing you know you’re in camp and you’re out of camp. You’re in that first pre-season game and, Boom! You’re right back in the season and you’re going.”
They’ll get going at home for the regular season opener against Tennessee on September 7, followed by two road games at Denver and Miami, then back to Arrowhead to meet New England.
The New England game will be on Monday Night Football. The other national TV contests will be in Oakland, Calif., on Thurs. night, November 20, and a Sunday night showdown in Denver, Colo., 10 days later.