Most Active Stories
- New Lawsuit Alleges Racial Discrimination At Power And Light
- Marathon Spelling Bee Makes Celebrities Out Of Kansas City Area Spellers
- Kansas Supreme Court Rules School Funding Formula Unconstitutional
- Food Critics: Best Sausage In And Around Kansas City
- Archeology Bolsters Background Of Historic Kansas City Homestead
Tue May 14, 2013
The Challenge of Diversity Training
E pluribus unum—out of many is one—that’s was a founding principle for America.
Indeed, American language and culture shows the imprint of many different cultural influences. But as the United States becomes more diverse, sometimes unity and understanding between different groups can become strained.
On this Central Standard, Emmanuel Ngomsi, President of All World Languages and Cultures Inc. talks about his own cultural difficulties after moving to the U.S. from Cameroon and how his company helps train businesses to adapt to other cultures.