Most Active Stories
- The Fate And Future Of Wyandotte County's Sauer Castle
- The Coolest Rock Concert In Kansas City You Never Knew About
- St. Joseph, Missouri School District's Legal And Political Troubles Mount
- Two Kansas City Area Schools Ranked In News Site's Top 25 List
- Food Critics: The Best Fine Dining In Kansas City
Mon April 21, 2014
Cash Money Crew: Managing And Investing A Financial Windfall
Many of us fantasize about receiving a large sum of money unexpectedly. This is the very fantasy that sends people to the grocery store for lottery tickets.
But it's not just a fantasy. Situations do arise when people who are not necessarily experienced in dealing with money find themselves on the receiving end of a financial windfall.
Central Standard's Cash Money Crew visited the KCUR studios to offer practical advice to people unexpectedly inheriting large sums, selling off valuable assets, and yes, maybe even winning the lottery, helping to tailor the fantasy with a firm grasp on reality.
One never knows.
- Lucas Bucl, KCH Wealth Management Services
- Sandi Weaver, Financial Security Advisors
- Alex Petrovic, Petrovic Financial Services, Inc.