Most Active Stories
- The Fate And Future Of Wyandotte County's Sauer Castle
- The Coolest Rock Concert In Kansas City You Never Knew About
- St. Joseph, Missouri School District's Legal And Political Troubles Mount
- Two Kansas City Area Schools Ranked In News Site's Top 25 List
- Food Critics: The Best Fine Dining In Kansas City
Mon January 20, 2014
Cash Money Crew: Identity Theft And Managing Your Credit Score
Identity theft is one of the fastest growing crimes in the United States. The Cash Money Crew is here to discuss what you should do in case your identity is stolen. Also, the Crew will cover how to manage your credit whether it's good, bad or even nonexistent.
- Lucas Bucl, wealth manager at KHC Wealth Management Services
- Alex Petrovic, financial planner at Petrovic Financial Services, Inc./Raymond James Financial Services, Inc.
- David Jackson, Financial Planning Association of Greater Kansas City