Most Active Stories
- The Fate And Future Of Wyandotte County's Sauer Castle
- The Coolest Rock Concert In Kansas City You Never Knew About
- St. Joseph, Missouri School District's Legal And Political Troubles Mount
- Two Kansas City Area Schools Ranked In News Site's Top 25 List
- Food Critics: The Best Fine Dining In Kansas City
Mon November 18, 2013
Cash Money Crew: How To Prepare For Long-Term Care
Even if we try to deny it, we can't escape getting older. Almost three-fourths of people who reach the age of 65 are going to need some kind of long-term care. So why is it that so few of us plan for those needs?
On Monday's Central Standard, Bill Anderson and the Cash Money Crew talk about how to prepare finances for old age and the possibility of needing long-term care. Plus, they explore the poor health of the long-term care insurance industry.
- Alex Petrovic, Owner of Petrovic Financial Services
- Lucas Bucl, Certified Financial Planner at Wealth Management Services
- Sandi Weaver, Certified Financial Planner with Financial Security Advisors
Harvest Public Media
Up to Date
Up to Date