Most Active Stories
- What Would A Sprint, T-Mobile Merger Mean For Kansas City?
- Missouri Creates Unique Medical Classification: Assistant Physician
- Food Critics: Where To Find The Best Slice Of Pizza In Kansas City
- Food Critics: The Best Happy Hour In Kansas City
- Here's What You Need To Know About KCPS-Academie Lafayette Plan
Mon November 18, 2013
Cash Money Crew: How To Prepare For Long-Term Care
Even if we try to deny it, we can't escape getting older. Almost three-fourths of people who reach the age of 65 are going to need some kind of long-term care. So why is it that so few of us plan for those needs?
On Monday's Central Standard, Bill Anderson and the Cash Money Crew talk about how to prepare finances for old age and the possibility of needing long-term care. Plus, they explore the poor health of the long-term care insurance industry.
- Alex Petrovic, Owner of Petrovic Financial Services
- Lucas Bucl, Certified Financial Planner at Wealth Management Services
- Sandi Weaver, Certified Financial Planner with Financial Security Advisors
Harvest Public Media
Up to Date
Up to Date