Most Active Stories
- New Lawsuit Alleges Racial Discrimination At Power And Light
- Marathon Spelling Bee Makes Celebrities Out Of Kansas City Area Spellers
- Kansas Supreme Court Rules School Funding Formula Unconstitutional
- Food Critics: Best Sausage In And Around Kansas City
- Archeology Bolsters Background Of Historic Kansas City Homestead
Fri May 17, 2013
The Cash Money Crew On How To Handle Kids Moving Back Home
The recession and recovery have been hard on many. But, among those most effected are those between 20-24, with an unemployment rate of 13.1 percent- almost twice the national average.
With these challenges to financial independence many young adults are returning to their parents for financial and housing assistance.
The Cash Money Crew with David Jackson of Waddell & Reed Financial Advisors, Dan Mathews of Stepp & Rothwell and Lucas Bucl of KHC Wealth Management Services, addresses the challenges to these growing realities.
They share that one of the most important things is setting expectations from the start. Later in the in the hour we talk about how to best prepare and care for ageing parents.