Most Active Stories
- The Fate And Future Of Wyandotte County's Sauer Castle
- The Coolest Rock Concert In Kansas City You Never Knew About
- St. Joseph, Missouri School District's Legal And Political Troubles Mount
- Two Kansas City Area Schools Ranked In News Site's Top 25 List
- Food Critics: The Best Fine Dining In Kansas City
Mon December 16, 2013
Cash Money Crew: Budgeting For 2014
Whether or not you make a resolution for 2014, you've got to plan out your financial and estate matters for the upcoming year.
On Monday's Central Standard, Bill Anderson talks with the Cash Money Crew about how to set a realistic financial goal, one suited to you income and your needs. They also dive into the exciting and important world of year-end tax planning.
- Alex Petrovic, Owner of Petrovic Financial Services
- Lucas Bucl, Certified Financial Planner at Wealth Management Services
- Sandi Weaver, Certified Financial Planner with Financial Security Advisors