Most Active Stories
- What Would A Sprint, T-Mobile Merger Mean For Kansas City?
- Missouri Creates Unique Medical Classification: Assistant Physician
- Food Critics: Where To Find The Best Slice Of Pizza In Kansas City
- Food Critics: The Best Happy Hour In Kansas City
- Here's What You Need To Know About KCPS-Academie Lafayette Plan
Mon December 16, 2013
Cash Money Crew: Budgeting For 2014
Whether or not you make a resolution for 2014, you've got to plan out your financial and estate matters for the upcoming year.
On Monday's Central Standard, Bill Anderson talks with the Cash Money Crew about how to set a realistic financial goal, one suited to you income and your needs. They also dive into the exciting and important world of year-end tax planning.
- Alex Petrovic, Owner of Petrovic Financial Services
- Lucas Bucl, Certified Financial Planner at Wealth Management Services
- Sandi Weaver, Certified Financial Planner with Financial Security Advisors