Most Active Stories
- The Fate And Future Of Wyandotte County's Sauer Castle
- The Coolest Rock Concert In Kansas City You Never Knew About
- Two Kansas City Area Schools Ranked In News Site's Top 25 List
- St. Joseph, Missouri School District's Legal And Political Troubles Mount
- Food Critics: The Best Fine Dining In Kansas City
Up To Date
Wed May 2, 2012
Blogger Jen: Disliking People And Telling You About It
Remember how your mom taught you…if you don’t have something nice to say, don’t say anything at all? For one Johnson County mother of two, she might have to follow up with another favorite: “do as I say, not as I do."
Thursday on Up To Date, the author behind the popular blog People I Want To Punch In The Throat talks with us about her experiences over the last year … including a post that rocketed her from 70 followers to a million page views per month. We’ll also take a look at what it takes to build an online following and issues of internet privacy.