Most Active Stories
- The Fate And Future Of Wyandotte County's Sauer Castle
- The Coolest Rock Concert In Kansas City You Never Knew About
- Two Kansas City Area Schools Ranked In News Site's Top 25 List
- St. Joseph, Missouri School District's Legal And Political Troubles Mount
- Food Critics: The Best Fine Dining In Kansas City
Wed July 25, 2012
The Birth Of Local Curbside Glass Recycling
Chances are, a truck drives by your neighborhood to pick up recyclables. Convenient, right?
But, what about glass? It's either throw it away, or pack those old bottles in your car and drive to the nearest glass recycling bin.
Well, now there might be a third option.
In the second half of Thursday's Central Standard, Damon Wittenborn talks about his new, one-man, curbside pick up business, Atlas Glass. His goal? To keep Kansas City from throwing glass in the trash.