Most Active Stories
- Getting To Know Midtown's 'Running Superman'
- Collector And Gallerist Byron Cohen Dies At 72
- Liberty Hospital Announces Layoffs, Citing Pending 'Health Care Storm'
- 5 Things You Should Know About The Genetically Modified Food You’re Probably Eating
- Insight Into The Trials And Joys Of Transgender Relationships
Health, Bicycles, Transportation
Tue July 3, 2012
Bike-Share Rolls Into Downtown Kansas City
A new bicycle rental program, called B-Cycle, is launching in Kansas City Tuesday.
By midmorning, dozens of organizers and volunteers will be riding 90, newly assembled bikes into downtown, and placing them at recently installed stations around the area. The new program is similar to ones that already exist in Washington D.C., Denver and other cities around the world. But how well will that translate to Kansas City? KCUR sent reporter Elana Gordon out on a test ride to check it out.
Transcript soon to be posted.