Most Active Stories
- New Lawsuit Alleges Racial Discrimination At Power And Light
- Marathon Spelling Bee Makes Celebrities Out Of Kansas City Area Spellers
- Kansas Supreme Court Rules School Funding Formula Unconstitutional
- How You Get Out Of Speeding Tickets In Kansas City
- Archeology Bolsters Background Of Historic Kansas City Homestead
Mon November 3, 2008
Biden Stumps in Lee's Summit, Election Eve
By Frank Morris
Lee's Summitt – Senator Biden needled Senator John McCain for supporting President Bush on taxes, regulation and other fiscal policy. He called McCain a sidekick, not a maverick. Biden then accused the McCain/Palin campaign of taking on an overly negative tone, that he says has undercut prospects to reunite the country after tomorrow.
Biden: This can't be a Democratic solution, we need Republicans in the congress to join us. We need to bring this country back together. And quite frankly, John McCain and Sara Palin have made it more difficult in the last couple of weeks.
This kind of confidence has lead McCain to accuse Obama of "measuring the drapes" in the White House. Neither side is taking Missouri for granted. Polls show the state to tighter than any other, going into this election.