Most Active Stories
- New Lawsuit Alleges Racial Discrimination At Power And Light
- Marathon Spelling Bee Makes Celebrities Out Of Kansas City Area Spellers
- Kansas Supreme Court Rules School Funding Formula Unconstitutional
- Archeology Bolsters Background Of Historic Kansas City Homestead
- KCUR Announces New Host For Daily Talk Show 'Central Standard'
Fri June 29, 2012
On Being Mindful
On this Monday's Central Standard, the one thing you’ll need to get everything you want out of life: mindfulness. Learn how cutting back on multitasking, and learning how to focus your mind, can change everything.
So let's minimize our e-mail, turn off our smart phones, and join Dr. Bruce Liese for a lesson in mindfulness.
Dr. Bruce Liese, KU Family Medicine
Kansas City, how have you learned to be more mindful in your day to day, and what inspired that change? Has not being mindful gotten you in trouble before? What’s your trick for mindfulness? Give us a call at 816-235-2888, or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.