If you were old enough to understand, chances are you remember what you were doing 50 years ago when you heard President John F. Kennedy had been shot.
On Friday's Up to Date, we look back at the assassination of JFK through the lens of the Secret Service, doctors at Parkland Memorial Hospital in Dallas and a few of the ever-popular conspiracy theories.
- Clint Hill, former Secret Service agent who was guarding Jackie Kennedy
- Jonathan Earle, associate professor of American History at the University of Kansas
- Dr. Kenneth Salyer, physician who was a resident at Parkland hospital and was working in the emergency room, trying to resuscitate JFK
- Mitch Brian, assistant teaching professor of communication studies at the University of Missouri- Kansas City
- Peter Morello, associate professor of journalism and mass communication at the University of Missouri-Kansas City