Most Active Stories
- Getting To Know Midtown's 'Running Superman'
- Collector And Gallerist Byron Cohen Dies At 72
- Liberty Hospital Announces Layoffs, Citing Pending 'Health Care Storm'
- 5 Things You Should Know About The Genetically Modified Food You’re Probably Eating
- Insight Into The Trials And Joys Of Transgender Relationships
Thu September 30, 2004
Arts Roundup, October 1
By Steve Walker and Laura Spencer
Kansas City, MO – This week...Kansas City artist Jennifer Janesko makes her first appearance at First Fridays... and the Kemper Museum of Contemporary Art celebrates its 10th anniversary with a lecture by Kemper architect Gunnar Birkerts, a family day at the Museum, and X-party, an after-hours event for those ages 21 and up.
Janesko Solo Exhibition
October 1, 2004
The Anderson Building
311 W. 19th Street, between Central and Broadway, in Kansas City, MO
Private wine reception, 6-7 pm (RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org with name and guest(s))
Public reception, 7-9 pm
The artist will be signing her new book