Most Active Stories
- The Fate And Future Of Wyandotte County's Sauer Castle
- The Coolest Rock Concert In Kansas City You Never Knew About
- Two Kansas City Area Schools Ranked In News Site's Top 25 List
- St. Joseph, Missouri School District's Legal And Political Troubles Mount
- Food Critics: The Best Fine Dining In Kansas City
Thu May 3, 2012
Art Historian Discusses One Of The Oldest Fountains In America
Curator Robert Cohen talks about the Roman fountain in the Rozzelle Court Restaurant at the Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art.
You can see the Rozzelle Court Fountain and many more local works in this interactive map we're building. If you'd like to add your favorites, share photos or a special personal story that happened at our fountains, send us an e-mail at email@example.com.
View The Search for Water in a larger map