Most Active Stories
- Getting To Know Midtown's 'Running Superman'
- Collector And Gallerist Byron Cohen Dies At 72
- Liberty Hospital Announces Layoffs, Citing Pending 'Health Care Storm'
- 5 Things You Should Know About The Genetically Modified Food You’re Probably Eating
- Insight Into The Trials And Joys Of Transgender Relationships
Thu May 3, 2012
Art Historian Discusses One Of The Oldest Fountains In America
Curator Robert Cohen talks about the Roman fountain in the Rozzelle Court Restaurant at the Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art.
You can see the Rozzelle Court Fountain and many more local works in this interactive map we're building. If you'd like to add your favorites, share photos or a special personal story that happened at our fountains, send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
View The Search for Water in a larger map