Most Active Stories
- Getting To Know Midtown's 'Running Superman'
- Collector And Gallerist Byron Cohen Dies At 72
- Liberty Hospital Announces Layoffs, Citing Pending 'Health Care Storm'
- 5 Things You Should Know About The Genetically Modified Food You’re Probably Eating
- Insight Into The Trials And Joys Of Transgender Relationships
Tue August 14, 2012
Appy Hour: More Silicon Prairie Innovators
On this Wednesday's Central Standard, updates from the Silicon Prairie.
Join us in learning about our area technology innovators. Our guests include EyeVerify, who are pioneering mobile authentication through eye vein biometrics, One Louder, who's currently competing in a social media tournament (real thing!), and Wavelength Media, a lean digital marketing firm that's making the Mad Men reach for another drink.
Find out why our guests say that mobile app development is a modern day gold rush.
Evan Conway, President of OneLouder Apps
Jeremy Paben, VP of Engineering at EyeVerify
Michael Wilson, CEO for Wavelength Media
Is KC a perfect place to innovate? Why or why not? Call in at 816-235-2888, send us a tweet, or shoot us an e-mail.