Most Active Stories
- New Lawsuit Alleges Racial Discrimination At Power And Light
- Marathon Spelling Bee Makes Celebrities Out Of Kansas City Area Spellers
- Kansas Supreme Court Rules School Funding Formula Unconstitutional
- How You Get Out Of Speeding Tickets In Kansas City
- Marathon Jackson County Spelling Bee Finally Ends
Up to Date
Mon March 18, 2013
Is Anti-Union Rhetoric Full Of Myths?
Anti-union rhetoric has been trumpeting out of of recent debates in Wisconsin and Michigan, but one labor activist says much of it is a myth.
Up to Date, we'll speak with Bill Fletcher about what he calls union myths, which include accusations of responsibility for budget deficits, being overpaid and more.
HEAR MORE: Bill Fletcher will speak at 6:30 p.m. March 19 at the Kansas City Central Library. The event is co-sponsored by the Institute for Labor Studies at the University of Missouri-Kansas City.