Most Active Stories
- Hobby Lobby Ruling A Win For Kansas City Construction Company
- The Story Behind Kansas City's House Of Cards
- Johnson County Ranked One Of The 'Easiest' Places To Live In U.S.
- Neighborhoods In Kansas City's Historic Northeast Move Beyond City Ordinance
- Missouri And Kansas Among Worst States For New Parents
Wed August 29, 2012
AgLocal: An App for Farm Country
Local farmers markets are great for finding fresh fruits and vegetables, but today's guest was wondering around an area farmer’s markets and said to himself: “You know this is quality produce at a good price, but... I like meat.”
Joining us for the second half of today's show is Naithan Jones, Co-founder of Aglocal, a technology company that has created a platform to create new markets for farmers who want to connect with meat buyers and distributors.
AS HEARD ON NPR:
App Will Match Farmers With Meat Distributors