Most Active Stories
- Missouri Creates Unique Medical Classification: Assistant Physician
- What Would A Sprint, T-Mobile Merger Mean For Kansas City?
- Food Critics: Where To Find The Best Slice Of Pizza In Kansas City
- Food Critics: The Best Happy Hour In Kansas City
- Here's What You Need To Know About KCPS-Academie Lafayette Plan
Wed August 29, 2012
AgLocal: An App for Farm Country
Local farmers markets are great for finding fresh fruits and vegetables, but today's guest was wondering around an area farmer’s markets and said to himself: “You know this is quality produce at a good price, but... I like meat.”
Joining us for the second half of today's show is Naithan Jones, Co-founder of Aglocal, a technology company that has created a platform to create new markets for farmers who want to connect with meat buyers and distributors.
AS HEARD ON NPR:
App Will Match Farmers With Meat Distributors