Most Active Stories
- Missouri Creates Unique Medical Classification: Assistant Physician
- What Would A Sprint, T-Mobile Merger Mean For Kansas City?
- Food Critics: Where To Find The Best Slice Of Pizza In Kansas City
- Food Critics: The Best Happy Hour In Kansas City
- Here's What You Need To Know About KCPS-Academie Lafayette Plan
Wed February 20, 2013
90-Mile View: Patricia Porsche
The last time Patricia Porsche was with us we learned why she became homeless by choice. When we left off Trish had just worked her way back to being employed and out of a women's shelter. Today we hear the rest of her story.
In this conversation with Steve Kraske Trish recounts the path to becoming self-sufficient again and how it all fell apart. Learn the decision she made when faced with homelessness the second time.