Most Active Stories
- New Lawsuit Alleges Racial Discrimination At Power And Light
- Marathon Spelling Bee Makes Celebrities Out Of Kansas City Area Spellers
- Kansas Supreme Court Rules School Funding Formula Unconstitutional
- Food Critics: Best Sausage In And Around Kansas City
- Archeology Bolsters Background Of Historic Kansas City Homestead
Fri February 1, 2013
90-Mile View: Eric Neill
Maybe 2009 wasn't the best year to decide to become a full-time dairy farmer but Eric Neill had waited long enough. Despite the economic downturn and some severe weather, Eric exhibits the optimism for which farmers and ranchers are known.
As he begins his fourth year as a dairyman, Neill talks with Steve Kraske about the challenges he's faced. He'll let us know how the ladies of the herd are doing, what's ahead with the start of the calving season and what is so attractive about life on a farm.