Most Active Stories
- The Fate And Future Of Wyandotte County's Sauer Castle
- The Coolest Rock Concert In Kansas City You Never Knew About
- Two Kansas City Area Schools Ranked In News Site's Top 25 List
- St. Joseph, Missouri School District's Legal And Political Troubles Mount
- Food Critics: The Best Fine Dining In Kansas City
Fri February 1, 2013
90-Mile View: Eric Neill
Maybe 2009 wasn't the best year to decide to become a full-time dairy farmer but Eric Neill had waited long enough. Despite the economic downturn and some severe weather, Eric exhibits the optimism for which farmers and ranchers are known.
As he begins his fourth year as a dairyman, Neill talks with Steve Kraske about the challenges he's faced. He'll let us know how the ladies of the herd are doing, what's ahead with the start of the calving season and what is so attractive about life on a farm.