Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Food Critics: The Best Restaurants Within 250 Miles Of Kansas City
- St. Joseph Public School Administrator Returns As Stipend Scandal Continues
- Going To Kansas City: Finding More Room To Think, Literally
- What Kansas City's Guilty Pleasures Cost On Both Sides Of The State Line
- Brownback Won't Allow Marriage Rights To Gay Couples In Kansas
Zack Seward, WXXI
WXXI/Finger Lakes reporter for the Innovation Trail.
Zack Seward had only a few weeks to catch his breath between graduating from the Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism and becoming the first reporter hired for the project.
Prior to his graduate studies, Seward was a production assistant at the PBS NewsHour, where he researched and developed breaking news stories as well as features for both the Health and Arts & Culture units. He also served at the 2008 Democratic National Convention in Denver with the NewsHour, and wrote for the NewsHour's Art Beat blog.
Seward got his start in public media when he was an anthropology student at the University of Chicago, as a production intern for WTTW's Chicago Tonight. He has also conducted internships in regional transportation planning and neighborhood revitalization. He's originally from San Francisco.