Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Missouri Creates Unique Medical Classification: Assistant Physician
- What Would A Sprint, T-Mobile Merger Mean For Kansas City?
- Food Critics: Where To Find The Best Slice Of Pizza In Kansas City
- Food Critics: The Best Happy Hour In Kansas City
- Here's What You Need To Know About KCPS-Academie Lafayette Plan
Monica Sandreczki is the current intern for KC Currents and the KCUR health reporter, Elana Gordon. Though a Kansas City native, she received a bachelor's degree in Intercultural Studies and French with a minor in philosophy from Houghton College, in the hamlet of Houghton, NY. There, she worked in the newsroom of the Houghton Star for four years. After spending a year at an international school in the French Alps, she interned for New Letters on the Air, a literary radio program based in Kansas City, during the summer of 2012.