Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Blue Valley High Lost A 'Star In The Making'
- Portraits And Party Scenes From Kansas City's Drag Ball Culture Revealed
- Music In The '90s: Was There A 'KC Sound'?
- Preschool Trauma Program In Kansas City Getting National Attention
- Kansas City Grocer's Hand-Painted Signs Are A Lost Art In The Modern Age
Jabulani Leffall is an award-winning journalist and writer who attended Journalism School at the University of Missouri. His work has appeared in the Financial Times of London, Dow Jones Marketwatch, The Baltimore Sun, Investor’s Business Daily, Variety, CFO Magazine, Compliance Week, Black Enterprise, the Los Angeles Business Journal and the Los Angeles Daily News among other publications.He has appeared numerous times on ABC World News and CNN as a commentator of business and world affairs. Mr. Leffall was most recently Associate Editor at Large for FactSet Estimates and Fundamentals News, a subsidiary of Norwalk, CT-based financial data company FactSet Research Systems.