Most Active Stories
- The Fate And Future Of Wyandotte County's Sauer Castle
- The Coolest Rock Concert In Kansas City You Never Knew About
- Two Kansas City Area Schools Ranked In News Site's Top 25 List
- St. Joseph, Missouri School District's Legal And Political Troubles Mount
- Food Critics: The Best Fine Dining In Kansas City
In August of 2008, Greg Collard took Interstate 77 - also known as the Hillbilly Highway - down to Charlotte and WFAE.
He came to us from West Virginia, where he spent eight years at West Virginia Public Broadcasting, including four as news director.
Greg has also worked at newspapers in West Virginia, Kentucky, and Ohio. Greg is a graduate of Marshall University in Huntington, WV, where he earned a bachelor's degree in journalism.