Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Hobby Lobby Ruling A Win For Kansas City Construction Company
- The Story Behind Kansas City's House Of Cards
- Johnson County Ranked One Of The 'Easiest' Places To Live In U.S.
- Neighborhoods In Kansas City's Historic Northeast Move Beyond City Ordinance
- Missouri And Kansas Among Worst States For New Parents
Esther Honig is a recent graduate from Mills College in Oakland, Calif., where she studied Spanish, Latin American studies and got her start in radio with local station KALW.
Prior to her internship with KCUR Esther held a five-month fellowship in Santiago, Chile, working in Microfinance for not-for-profit organization Kiva.
As a new arrival to Kansas City, Mo, Esther spends her free time getting to know the area, writing for her blog, Synapses, and translating poetry from Spanish into English.