Most Active Stories
- Historians Recommend The Best 20 Books About Kansas City
- Report: Medicaid Expansion In Missouri Would Yield Up to $100M In Annual Savings
- First-Ever National Coal Ash Regs Disappoint Missouri Environmentalists
- How The Kansas-Missouri State Line Became A Road
- School Closings In The Kansas City Metro For January 7
Emily's been at NHPR since the spring of 2012. She worked on NPR's StateImpact project for one year, covering business & economy in New Hampshire, before transitioning to covering the Seacoast Region, where she lives presently.
Before coming to NHPR, Emily was the associate programmer for Public Radio Remix, with Roman Mars (of 99% Invisible); hosted and produced Youthcast, a podcast from the Public Radio Exchange; and worked on other freelance projects in Boston. Emily studied cello performance and music composition at the California Institute of the Arts, then fell in love with public radio while schlepping between gigs on LA freeways.