Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Hobby Lobby Ruling A Win For Kansas City Construction Company
- The Story Behind Kansas City's House Of Cards
- Neighborhoods In Kansas City's Historic Northeast Move Beyond City Ordinance
- Missouri And Kansas Among Worst States For New Parents
- Johnson County Ranked One Of The 'Easiest' Places To Live In U.S.
Bill has been working in the radio industry for more than 25 years with a hiatus or two to pursue small business opportunities. He's been with KCUR since 1995, serving in a number of on-air capacities, and he's currently the station's Program Director, managing both on-air and web operations. Bill has experience as a reporter, news anchor, talk show host, producer, disc jockey and announcer. He's served in advisory capacities for the BBC, Marketplace Productions and other public radio programs and institutions and was executive producer for a national broadcast partnership that included WBGO, Newark, New Jersey and XM Satellite radio. Bill was on the editorial board for PRX, a distributor of content within the public radio system. He currently sits on the Board of Directors for the Public Radio Program Directors Association.