Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- The Story Behind The Giant Fiberglass Penguin At Kansas City's Penguin Park
- St. Joseph School District Braces For Fallout In Wake Of Federal Investigation
- FBI And State Auditor Investigating St. Joseph School District
- Missouri’s E-Cigarette Veto Override May Lead To Showdown With FDA
- Meet The People Waiting In Line For The IKEA Opening
Bill has been working in the radio industry for more than 25 years with a hiatus or two to pursue small business opportunities. He's been with KCUR since 1995, serving in a number of on-air capacities, and he's currently the station's Program Director, managing both on-air and web operations. Bill has experience as a reporter, news anchor, talk show host, producer, disc jockey and announcer. He's served in advisory capacities for the BBC, Marketplace Productions and other public radio programs and institutions and was executive producer for a national broadcast partnership that included WBGO, Newark, New Jersey and XM Satellite radio. Bill was on the editorial board for PRX, a distributor of content within the public radio system. He currently sits on the Board of Directors for the Public Radio Program Directors Association.