Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Missouri Creates Unique Medical Classification: Assistant Physician
- What Would A Sprint, T-Mobile Merger Mean For Kansas City?
- Food Critics: Where To Find The Best Slice Of Pizza In Kansas City
- Food Critics: The Best Happy Hour In Kansas City
- Here's What You Need To Know About KCPS-Academie Lafayette Plan
Beth Lipoff grew up in Overland Park, Kan. and has a bachelor's degree in journalism from the Medill School of Journalism at Northwestern University and a master's degree in public history from Royal Holloway, University of London.
Her work has appeared in the Kansas City Star, Sunset Magazine, the Johnson County Sun, the Kansas City Jewish Chronicle, Spirit Magazine, Northwestern Magazine, the Lawrence Journal-World and the Independence Examiner.