Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Historians Recommend The Best 20 Books About Kansas City
- Report: Medicaid Expansion In Missouri Would Yield Up to $100M In Annual Savings
- First-Ever National Coal Ash Regs Disappoint Missouri Environmentalists
- How The Kansas-Missouri State Line Became A Road
- School Closings In The Kansas City Metro For January 7
Beth Lipoff grew up in Overland Park, Kan. and has a bachelor's degree in journalism from the Medill School of Journalism at Northwestern University and a master's degree in public history from Royal Holloway, University of London.
Her work has appeared in the Kansas City Star, Sunset Magazine, the Johnson County Sun, the Kansas City Jewish Chronicle, Spirit Magazine, Northwestern Magazine, the Lawrence Journal-World and the Independence Examiner.