Most Active Stories
- Food Critics: The Best Restaurants Within 250 Miles Of Kansas City
- St. Joseph Public School Administrator Returns As Stipend Scandal Continues
- What Kansas City's Guilty Pleasures Cost On Both Sides Of The State Line
- Going To Kansas City: Finding More Room To Think, Literally
- Brownback Won't Allow Marriage Rights To Gay Couples In Kansas
12th Street Jump is a one-hour program that celebrates the artists who made jazz and blues the quintessential American art form.
Hosts Pearl McDonald and Pete Weber, jazz artists Joe Cartwight, Tyrone Clark and Mike Warren and vocalists...
Classical music programming from a nationally syndicated classical music service produced by American Public Media and distributed by Public Radio International.
The world of popular music from gospel to rock - from country to reggae - from a different point of view.
Cyprus Avenue on KCUR has been hosted by Bill Shapiro since October 1978. The weekly radio show has aired on more than 50 stations...
It's a public radio party in your living room, as Chuck Haddix serves up the best in blues, R&B, soul, jumpin' jazz and zydeco.
In 1984, Chuck Haddix, also known as Chuck Haddock (like the fish) on the air, joined the staff of KCUR...
This program features previously recorded live concert performances of the Kansas City Symphony.
Under the dynamic leadership of acclaimed Music Director Michael Stern, the Kansas City Symphony has experienced artistic growth through its...