Up To Date
Weekdays at 11 a.m.
- Hosted by Steve Kraske
Up to Date focuses on pressing issues, both local and national, including politics, economics, planning and design, history and entertainment — topics that have an impact on the lives of the Greater Kansas City region.
- Monday: Letters of Note / The History of UMKC
- Tuesday: Geography of Genius / A Day of Infamy in Pearl Harbor / Statehouse Blend
- Wednesday: Live from Forty-Part Motet at Nelson-Atkins
- Thursday: A Different Approach to Campus Diversity / Using Data to Predict the Future / Weekend To-Do List
- Friday: Food & Wine with Doug Frost and Ted Habiger