Most Active Stories
- The Story Behind The Giant Fiberglass Penguin At Kansas City's Penguin Park
- St. Joseph School District Braces For Fallout In Wake Of Federal Investigation
- FBI And State Auditor Investigating St. Joseph School District
- Missouri’s E-Cigarette Veto Override May Lead To Showdown With FDA
- Meet The People Waiting In Line For The IKEA Opening
Thu February 27, 2014
Where You Draw The Lines In Kansas City
A metropolitan area that straddles a state line provides plenty of fodder for a discussion on how Kansas Citians choose to divide themselves.
This week, we wanted to know where you draw the lines in the metropolitan area.
We went on the air and used social media to ask: What are the Kansas City metro’s strongest dividing lines? How do they affect your life?
You most commonly pointed to these borders: the Missouri River, State Line Road and Troost Avenue in Kansas City, Mo.
But you also pointed to other highways and issues that dissect the area.
See the highlights from the Tell KCUR conversation on Twitter below.
For the full Twitter stream, follow the #TellKCUR hashtag.
For the Tell KCUR conversation on Facebook, visit KCUR's page.
This week’s Tell KCUR questions are tied to Beyond Our Borders, a digital and broadcast community project at KCUR.
Tell KCUR is part of a new initiative to engage the community and shine a light on your experiences and opinions. We’ll ask a new question every week and then share your feedback on the air and online.