Most Active Stories
- The Fate And Future Of Wyandotte County's Sauer Castle
- The Coolest Rock Concert In Kansas City You Never Knew About
- Two Kansas City Area Schools Ranked In News Site's Top 25 List
- St. Joseph, Missouri School District's Legal And Political Troubles Mount
- Food Critics: The Best Fine Dining In Kansas City
Up to Date
Fri January 25, 2013
Where The Blues Lives In KC's East Bottoms
It's the place where performers as diverse as Nick Low, Merle Hagard and Carrie Rodriguez play when they hit town.
Music lovers in Kansas City know Knuckleheads as the ol' saloon down by the railroad tracks. In the first part of Friday's Up to Date, we'll talk about the blues and honky-tonk roadhouse in the East Bottoms with owner Frank Hicks.