Most Active Stories
- The Fate And Future Of Wyandotte County's Sauer Castle
- The Coolest Rock Concert In Kansas City You Never Knew About
- Two Kansas City Area Schools Ranked In News Site's Top 25 List
- St. Joseph, Missouri School District's Legal And Political Troubles Mount
- Food Critics: The Best Fine Dining In Kansas City
Thu September 12, 2013
What Makes A Neighborhood Sustainable?
St. Peter/Waterway is one of six communities targeted by Greater Kansas City Local Initiative Support Corporation (LISC) in 2006 as part of their NeighborhoodsNOW program.
City planner and former Vice-Chair of the Planning Commission of the Unified Government of Wyandotte County Daniel Serda and Micah Kubic, Senior Program Officer of Greater Kansas City LISC talk about what makes a neighborhood sustainable and how to go about developing one.
- Micah Kubic, Senior Program Officer of Greater KC LISC (Local Initiative Support Corporation)
- Daniel Serda, city planner and former chair of the Urban Redevelopment Committee for Mayor Mark Holland's Transition team