Most Active Stories
- Missouri Creates Unique Medical Classification: Assistant Physician
- What Would A Sprint, T-Mobile Merger Mean For Kansas City?
- Food Critics: Where To Find The Best Slice Of Pizza In Kansas City
- Food Critics: The Best Happy Hour In Kansas City
- Here's What You Need To Know About KCPS-Academie Lafayette Plan
Thu September 12, 2013
What Makes A Neighborhood Sustainable?
St. Peter/Waterway is one of six communities targeted by Greater Kansas City Local Initiative Support Corporation (LISC) in 2006 as part of their NeighborhoodsNOW program.
City planner and former Vice-Chair of the Planning Commission of the Unified Government of Wyandotte County Daniel Serda and Micah Kubic, Senior Program Officer of Greater Kansas City LISC talk about what makes a neighborhood sustainable and how to go about developing one.
- Micah Kubic, Senior Program Officer of Greater KC LISC (Local Initiative Support Corporation)
- Daniel Serda, city planner and former chair of the Urban Redevelopment Committee for Mayor Mark Holland's Transition team