Most Active Stories
- The Fate And Future Of Wyandotte County's Sauer Castle
- The Coolest Rock Concert In Kansas City You Never Knew About
- Two Kansas City Area Schools Ranked In News Site's Top 25 List
- St. Joseph, Missouri School District's Legal And Political Troubles Mount
- Food Critics: The Best Fine Dining In Kansas City
Up to Date
Wed November 21, 2012
The Weekend To-Do List, Nov. 22-25
Looking for something to do this weekend? Let Brian McTavish & Up To Date make your plans for you.
“Batman Live,” world arena tour stage show: 3:30 and 7:30 p.m. Friday, noon and 4 p.m. Saturday, 1 and 5 p.m. Sunday at the Sprint Center, 14th and Grand. Tickets: $19.50 to $75
Mark Chesnutt with the Belairs, Country: 8 p.m. Friday at Knuckleheads Saloon, 2715 Rochester. Tickets: $29.50
Aaron Lewis, Country: 8 p.m. Friday at the Midland Theatre, 1228 Main. Tickets: $29.50
Thanksgiving Breakfast Dance, a blues bash starring Floyd Taylor, Ms. Jody, James Whitney & the Pepper Band and Lady Vivian: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Thursday (doors open at 8:30 a.m.) at the Kansas National Guard Armory, 18th and Ridge, Kansas City, Kan. Tickets: $40 advance, $45 door. Call (816) 353-4373 for ticket information.
Thanksgiving Day 5K Runs: Run! Walk! Stroll!
Ward Parkway Thanksgiving Day Run: 9 a.m. Thursday, 8500 Ward Parkway
Hyde Park Pilgrim Run: 9 a.m. Thursday, Pilgrim Chapel, 3801 Gillham
Thanksgiving Day 5K and Family Stroll: 9 a.m. Thursday, Sprint Campus, Overland Park
Up to Date