Most Active Stories
- Missouri Creates Unique Medical Classification: Assistant Physician
- What Would A Sprint, T-Mobile Merger Mean For Kansas City?
- Food Critics: Where To Find The Best Slice Of Pizza In Kansas City
- Food Critics: The Best Happy Hour In Kansas City
- Here's What You Need To Know About KCPS-Academie Lafayette Plan
Up to Date
Fri June 21, 2013
The Weekend To-Do List: June 21-23, 2013
Looking for fun in the sun the weekend of June 21-23, 2013? Brian McTavish has some ideas for you on the Weekend To-Do List.
Matt and Kim (Pop), 8 p.m. Friday at KC Live outdoor stage, in the Power & Light District. Admission: Free (ages 21 and over)
“9 to 5 The Musical” (Stage musical based on 1980 movie comedy), 8:30 p.m. Friday, Saturday, Sunday at Theatre in the Park at Shawnee Mission Park, 7710 Renner Road, Shawnee. Tickets: $8 adults, $6 ages 4 to 10
“As You Like It” (Heart of America Shakespeare Festival), 8 p.m. Friday (with pre-show fake mustache audience event), Saturday, Sunday at Southmoreland Park, 47th and Oak. Admission: Free (donations accepted)
Slaid Cleaves (Singer-songwriter), 8:30 p.m. Sunday at Knuckleheads, 2715 Rochester. Tickets: $15
Busker Festival (Street performer showcase and kid-friendly performance workshops), 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday at City Market Square, 20 E. 5th. Admission: Free
Up to Date