Most Active Stories
- Missouri Creates Unique Medical Classification: Assistant Physician
- Food Critics: Where To Find The Best Slice Of Pizza In Kansas City
- What Would A Sprint, T-Mobile Merger Mean For Kansas City?
- Food Critics: The Best Happy Hour In Kansas City
- Here's What You Need To Know About KCPS-Academie Lafayette Plan
Up to Date
Thu January 16, 2014
The Weekend To-Do List: January 17-19, 2014
Want to spice up your weekend? Brian McTavish has some ideas for you on our Weekend To-Do List for Jan. 17-19.
George Strait: “The Cowboy Rides Away Tour” (Country music icon bids farewell), 7:30 p.m. Saturday at the Sprint Center, 1407 Grand, Kansas City, Mo. Tickets: $81.50, $101.50
Mid-America RV Show (recreational vehicle consumer show), 2-9 p.m. Thursday, noon-9 p.m. Friday, 10 a.m.-9 p.m. Saturday, 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Sunday at Bartle Hall, 301 W. 13th, Kansas City, Mo. Tickets: $10; 12 and younger free
Dr. Seuss' Green Eggs & Ham, Plus Mozart's Toy Symphony (The Really Inventive Stuff ensemble with the Kansas City Symphony), 2:30 p.m. Sunday at the Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts, 1601 Broadway, Kansas City, Mo. Tickets: $20 to $40
“Romeo and Juliet” (Romantic tragedy), 8 p.m. Friday and Saturday, 7 p.m. Sunday at the Spencer Theater, 4949 Cherry, Kansas City, Mo. Tickets: $20 to $45
Charlie Wilson (R&B), 7 p.m. Friday at the Midland Theatre, 1228 Main, Kansas City, Mo. Tickets: $39.50 (standing room only)
Up to Date