Most Active Stories
- Getting To Know Midtown's 'Running Superman'
- Collector And Gallerist Byron Cohen Dies At 72
- Liberty Hospital Announces Layoffs, Citing Pending 'Health Care Storm'
- 5 Things You Should Know About The Genetically Modified Food You’re Probably Eating
- Insight Into The Trials And Joys Of Transgender Relationships
Up to Date
Thu January 10, 2013
The Weekend To-Do List: January 10-13, 2013
Looking for something to do for the weekend of January 10-13, 2013? Brian McTavish has some great ideas as he returns with the Weekend To-Do List.
Nuclear Cowboyz (Freestyle motocross fun with futuristic narrative): 7:30 p.m. Saturday, 2 p.m. Sunday at the Sprint Center, 1407 Grand.Tickets: $10 to $75
Christina Pazsitzky (Stand-up comedy): 7:30 p.m. Thursday, 7:30 and 9:45 p.m. Friday, 7 and 9:45 p.m. Saturday, 7 p.m. Sunday at Kansas City Improv Comedy Club, 7260 NW 87th Street in Zona Rosa, Kansas City, Mo. Tickets: $16, $18
Kansas City Boat & Sport Show: 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. Thursday, noon to 9 p.m. Friday, 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. Saturday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sunday at Bartle Hall, 301 W. 13th St. Admission: $10 (free for ages 15 and younger)
Winter Storm 2013 – The Pipes and Drums Concert (International assemblage of gold medalist and world champion pipers and drummers): 7:15 p.m. Saturday at Community Christian Church, 4601 Main. Tickets: $35 ($15 for ages 5 to 11)
Elvis Birthday Bash (Tribute show celebrating the King’s 77th): 7 p.m. Friday at the
Voodoo Lounge, Harrah’s North Kansas City Casino, One Riverboat Drive. Tickets: $15